Tuesday 5 July 2011

Holidays!

Before I'd even had chance to put my studio back together we were off to France for a week!

We stayed in the Dordogne near Hautefort, in a little converted barn attached to a pretty house owned by some English people.  The weather was lovely and we spent our mornings visiting local markets and our afternoons swimming and knitting (not my husband though!).  We found two fabulous wool shops while we were away and a beautiful textile shop in Sarlat!

Our French garden plus swimming pool!
Fab French market at Terrasson





Chateau at Hautefort

Montignac en fete!

But back to normal now, knee deep in washing and tidying away but it was lovely to get away!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos, looks like you had a very relaxing time. There is an award waiting for you over on my blog : ) Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gem! I really appreciate it xx

    ReplyDelete