Sunday 5 June 2011

Trying new things!

I have been busy doing workshops for the lovely Hannah at Make, Do & Mend - we had a very successful Owl Cushion Workshop, see the evidence below
We have started planning lots of workshops for the summer holidays and I am going to list them all here and on my website later!

I have started planning for the Living Heritage Sculpture and Art Fair at Hylands House on 18th and 19th June, the resident artists will be having their own marquee and will be demonstrating their crafts, please see details at http://www.livingheritagecontemporarycrafts.co.uk/show/hylands-park-craft-sculpture-art-fair/51.php.  Lots to think about!  So I have been trying out new types of felting and have been making bags and bowls, thought it might be something nice to do for the fair.

2 comments: