Tuesday 3 May 2011

Starting a New Blog!

Having seen everyone else's very impressive blogs, I have decided to take the plunge and try writing my blog here! 

 Love From Lynne table
I spent a lovely Saturday at the Truly Madly Vintage and Handmade Fair in Chelmsford sharing a table with the lovely Hannah from Make Do & Mend.  The Shire Hall was buzzing and there was a lot of excellent stuff on sale from a lot of very nice people!

Make, Do & Mend

It seemed to take me most of Sunday to return my display to normal in my studio at Hylands House!  It hadn't seem to take that long to pack everything away in the first place!  For those who don't know, the studios are upstairs in the Stables Visitor Centre and are open to the public on Sundays and Mondays throughout the year.  The resident artists can use the space whenever they like and it is really lovely to have a space where I can work - instead of having to constantly clear away from my kitchen table.

Off now to hopefully be creative while I really ought to be doing some ironing!

No comments:

Post a Comment