Wednesday 25 May 2011

A beautiful day at the studio!

A gorgeous day today and I am at my studio in the Stables Visitor Centre at Hylands Park, everywhere looks so pretty in the sunshine, I had a walk around the park and took some photos!
 The Stables Visitor Centre, Artists Studios upstairs

Hylands House


View of Hylands on my walk this morning!

A beautiful place to come and be creative, as you can seeI! I came to the studios to hang my other felt picture this morning but had a bit of a disaster with a picture hook and hanging system, hence the walk in the park!

View from my studio window

Time now to prepare for my next workshops, Thursday evening at Make, Do & Mend Beginners Crochet and Children's Puppet Making at Hylands next week.  Tonight  I am going to Knit and Natter at the lovely Hannah's Make Do & Mend in Moulsham Street!

No comments:

Post a Comment